1/20/2012

Blog Spamming at the Highest Level

This was so awesome that I had to share. Since most spam comments are over the top attempts to appeal to your vanity by telling you how awesome you are, this new (to me) and fresh approach made me laugh. Out loud. You know, LOL...

The next time I read a blog, I hope that it doesnt disappoint me as
much as this one. I mean, I know it was my choice to read, but I
actually thought youd have something interesting to say. All I hear
is a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you
werent too busy looking for attention.

I really hope this bot comes back and spams me again. To double the greatness, this was a comment left on my portfolio site on the "About Me" page. Yes, Mr. Bot, I am looking for attention. Thank you for doing your part.

No comments: