6/05/2011

Trust 30: Entry Five

If we live truly, we shall see truly. - Ralph Waldo Emerson

Not everyone wants to travel the world, but most people can identify at least one place in the world they’d like to visit before they die. Where is that place for you, and what will you do to make sure you get there?

Since I was young I have always been fascinated with Australia. I have no idea why. Maybe it's the accent of the natives or that the people are blonde, attractive, laid back and seem to enjoy themselves. Like California on steroids. I have visited many places around the globe but Australia has always been there, biding its time, waiting for me to figure out a way to visit. I currently have no plans to travel there and see no way that it will happen in the near future. But maybe after the kid's college debt is paid and a few too-long-ignored things are fixed around the house I can plan a trip. Practical so often rules the day. Maybe one day impractical will decide to take a trek and invite me along. 

#Trust30 is an online initiative and 30-day writing challenge that encourages you to look within and trust yourself. Find out more at http://ralphwaldoemerson.me

No comments: